I had so much fun visiting Naples, FL with my mom!
Places we went:
- Naples Pier
- Pure Florida Sunset Cruise on Edison Explorer
- Lowdermilk Park – Stunning sunsets!
- Clam Pass Park – My favorite!
Here are recommendations I got from regulars:
Things to see:
- Third Street South Farmers Market
- Caribbean Gardens
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
- Old Naples
- 3rd Street South
- 5th Ave
- Tommy Bahama
- Sea Salts
- First Watch
- Sunset Beach Bar & Grill
- Turtle Club
- Rhode’s End – In Clam Pass Park
Want to follow along on more of my travels? Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
For more travel goodies, check out this blog post on How To Be Sustainable While Traveling.
Share this post on Pinterest!